Vector Medical Group specializes in assessing your practice’s current culture and physician leadership models. Our highly interactive training and consulting model focuses on identifying cultural roadblocks, providing extensive training to hardwire new leadership behaviors, and creating a long-term strategy to cultivate a culture of caring for your colleagues and patients.
Vector’s assessments and trainings are unique with a primary focus on practice growth, care team leadership and best practice sharing. Other programs run by large institutions or academic centers train physicians to be managers, to run large hospitals or comply with regulations and billing procedures. Vector’s PEPs and BIPs were developed with physician leaders and care teams in mind. The PEP and BIP programs are entrepreneurial and focus on topics relevant to physician leadership, particularly around private practice, private equity backed, and entrepreneurial physician ventures.
Every physician group is different, and our approach is tailored to each company’s needs and goals. We use a variety of assessments, coaching strategies, and training tools to begin your journey of culture transformation, including:
- Physician Leadership Self-assessment
- Group Culture/Collaboration Self-assessment
- Care Team Leadership & Management Support
- Archetypes of Successful Physician Leaders & Lessons
- Targeted strategies to streamline operations and efficiencies
- Procedures to improve communication between providers, staff, and patients